So, I think I will be like my bestfriend and skip this. Because honestly, if someone were to win my heart (if it were available that is), it should be learned and not taught. & the heart wants what it wants, I don’t even know what exactly they are.
Day One: Ten things you want to say to ten different people right now.
1. I’m probably the worst person to show affection in any way possible and I just want to say I love you so very much. I don’t know if we can promise a life together just because our skin color & language barrier, but I know that I will always stay true to you.
2. Sorry, sometimes I don’t know why I do the things I do and you don’t ever agree with my decisions for anything, I know it seems like I’m not going anywhere, but I feel like I will go somewhere, someday. I’m going to go places and I will take you.
3. It’s crazy but no matter what I think we’ll always be friends, like legit no matter what lols. We’ve spoken about this before that possibly we’d live together for a while and we’d make our kids be friends, I wonder if this will ever happen. Anyways, you know I love you and I’m here for you always.
4. Damn yo, we’ve been through the weirdest crap, I always felt as if for some reason we have a crazy understanding for each other on all levels. And I hope that we always tell each other like it is and like true friends, trust each other and support each other. With you as a friend, I’m always reminded what it is to have a friend and what a friend truly is.
5. I miss you and I always wonder what it would be like if you were still here, what kind of person would I grow up to be?
6. You baffle me. You can be the kindest, most lenient and giving person yet be so rude, impatient and naive. I hope you can see that someday.
7. Sometimes I really dislike you and sometimes I think you’re a cool person. You need to go to an eye doctor because you can’t seem to see what is really there. Your definition of friends are certainly not what I would hope for. Also, you can be so judgmental and you have no right to say anything about anyone, take a look at yourself once in a while.
8. Psycho much? I always try to understand where you are coming from but I just can’t, sometimes you’re just so crazy. I hope you calm down and blossom into more of an adult because honestly, you act like a child and I worry about your child’s well-being. You’re a good person and I would hate to see your world fall apart.
9. Oh my god. What happened to your value and your dignity??!?!
10. Stop being a resentful bitch. You haven’t hung out with us because whenever we invite you, you complain and make something out of nothing. We don’t do drama queens.